Pursuant to Decision No.1992/QD-UBND dated 9 December 2015 by Dak Nong People's Committee on issuance of the list of projects calling for investment in Dak Nong province from 2015 to 2020.
According to Decision No 35/QD-UBND dated 8 January 2015 by People's Committee of Dak Nong on approval of the planning, arranging, expanding Nam Nung ecological, cultural and historical zone.
Location of investment and construction
Location: Nam N'Jang commune, Dak Song district, Dak Nong province.
Scale: estimated area of 310.71 ha. The land is under the management and protection of the State.
Other reference information for the implementation of project.
Total investment capital: VND35,776,699,000, including VND8,176,541,000 estimated from budget capital and other legal sources of mobilized capital.
Nam Nung eco-cultural tourism zone has general characteristics of tropical monsoon climate. There are two distinct seasons in a year. The rainy season lasts from April to the end of October and the dry season begins from November to the end of the next March.
Distance: about 40km from Gia Nghia town to Nam Nung Natural Reserve towards the northern.
- Annual average temperature: about 220C;
- Annual rainfall: about 2,300 mm;
- Annual relative humidity: about 86%.
- Height above sea level: From 600m to over 1,500m.
- Wind conditions: the strong wind direction in rainy season is West-Southern, and in the dry season is East-Northern, the average wind speed is from 2.4 to 5.4m/s, no storm.
- Nam Nung natural conservation area of Dak Song district is still in pristine condition and surrounded by primeval forests with abundant fauna and flora.
- Two waterfalls: Len Gun and Luu Ly are 20 km and 4km respectively away from Truc Lam Dao Nguyen Temple where is a landmark in the overall planning of Nam Nung ecological-cultural – historical tourism development. This tourism area is also famous for heroic struggle of ethnic M'nong, where N'Trang Long insurgent army fought against aggressors.
- Nam Nung eco-cultural tourism area is well-known for its ecological beauty which attracts a lot of tourists to visit, picnic and entertain.
Thanks for great tourism potential for exploitation, Nam Nung eco-cultural tourism area is categorized as the first rank among key tourism projects which Dak Nong is calling for investment.
Reference price of land lease with the term of 50 years is VND16,000/m2/year.
Current state of land: forestry land, cultivation land, ponds and lakes, land managed by the State; belonging to sector planning and land using plans.
- Located in planning areas of Nam Nung eco-historical tourism zone which has been approved.
- It's scenery is still pristine without human impacts and situated among primeval forest.
Located in the tourism complex of the province which is near Truc Lam Dao Nguyen temple eco – spritual tourism area.
Incentive and supporting policies as well as commitment of local authority.
Incentive and supporting policies
Exemption or reduction of land rent as stipulated in Decree No.46/2014/ND-CP, dated 15 May 2014 by the Government on regulation of land rent and water surface rent: offer an exemption for land rent in 15 years (according to point d, Clause 3, Article 19).
- Tax rate: offer a 10% reduction for 15 years (as stipulated at Point a, Clause 1, Article 19 of Circular No.78/2014/TT-BTC by Ministry of Finance guiding the implementation of the government's Decree No.218/2013/ND-CP on 26 December 2013, detailing and guiding the implementation of the law on corporation income tax).
Commitment of local authorities:
Facilitate investors during the implementation of project.
Investment procedures and supporting and consulting agency of project.
Investment procedure is in accordance with regulation at Clause 1 Article 33 of Investment Law No. 67/2014/QH13 dated 26 November 2014 which came into effect since 1 July 2015.
Supporting and consulting agency: Investment Promotion Centre shall support, consult and prepare dossiers for requesting for approval of investment policies for free.
For detailed information, please contact Investment Promotion Center of Daknong Province at adress: 23/3 Street, Gia Nghia town, Dak Nong province; Telephone: 02613.547.534 – Fax: 02613.548.005. Website: ipcdaknong.com.vn or www.ipc.daknong.gov.vn
According to the Investment Promotion Center of Dak Nong Province