- Provincial People’s Committee’s regular meeting in July: Focus must be put on resolving... (09/08/2018)
- Conference to assess socio-economic and national defense performance of Dak Nong province over... (20/06/2018)
- Focusing on implementing 10 major tasks, measures on socio-economic development in 2018 (06/06/2018)
- 60% of socio-economic targets must be fulfilled by June 2018 (08/05/2018)
- Public opinions are positive about the development of Dak Nong province in 2017 (02/04/2018)
Xem tất cả
To the people of M’nong ethnicity as well as other ethnicities of the Central Highlands in general, elephants are not only considered as the huge properties of each family, they also hold a...
At present, in Dak R'mang commune, Dak Glong district, there are over 600 households of Mong people (a minority ethnic group of Viet Nam) residing. During their migration into Dak Nong, Mong people...
Five-storey Fall (also known as Dak Sin Fall) is located in Dak Sin commune (Dak R’lap district) and shares the border with Hung Binh commune (Dak R’lap district).
- Volcanic Geopark of Krong No (Dak Nong) (07/11/2017)
- Lava caves of Chu Bluk in Dak Nong, one of the most attractive tourist destinations in the... (12/10/2017)
- B4 – Interprovince IV Resistance Base (11/05/2017)
- Dak Mil prison- The historical Relics (11/05/2017)
- N’Trang Guh Historical Monument (11/05/2017)
- The location extends Ho Chi Minh road (08/05/2017)
- N'Trang Long heroic relics (08/05/2017)
- Nam Nung ecological-cultural-historical tourist site (08/05/2017)
- Majestic Gia Long Waterfall (08/05/2017)
- Dray Sap –The magnificent Smoke Waterfall (08/05/2017)
- Dak G'lun waterfall (08/05/2017)
- Ta Dung natural reserve (08/05/2017)
- Lieng Nung waterfall (08/05/2016)