Pursuant to Decision No 1992/QD-UBND dated 9th December by Dak Nong People's Committee on issuance of the list of projects calling for investment in Dak Nong province from 2015 to 2020.
The necessity for investment
Currently, Gia Nghia town has no entertainment area especially large-scale swimming pools. Therefore, investment in construction of entertainment zones, and wimming pools to serve the needs of the people is necessary
Investment objective: to construct entertainment zones, pools to serve the entertainment needs of local people as well as provide effectiveness for investor investing in the project.
Location of the project: Nghia Trung ward, Gia Nghia town, Dak Nong
Scale and total investment capital of the project
Scale: about 1.8 ha.
Expected total investment : VND30 billion
Source of capital: 100% of the corporate capital.
Characteristics of nature, economy and society of projected area
Gia Nghia town is the capital Dak Nong province, serving as commercial, service and trading center of the province.
The climate is of tropical monsoon, with two distinct seasons, including rainy season lasting from April to the end of October and the dry season from November to the March of next year. The average rainfall is from 1800 to 2000 millimeters per year; average temperature of 22.30C.
- Annual average humidity: 80%
- Altitude above sea level is 580 to 620 meters
- Distance: 270 kilometers away from Ho Chi Minh city, 135 kilometers from Ban Me Thuot city (Dak Lak province).
Targeted socio-economic efficiency and impact of the project
The project once put into operation will contribute to increasing revenues for the State budget through tax on businesses, thereby contributing to the development of the local economy.
Incentive and supporting policies as well as commitment of local authority
Incentive and supporting policies
Exemption or reduction of land rent as stipulated in Decree No.46/2014/ND-CP, dated 15 May 2014 by the Government on regulation of land rent and water surface rent: offer an exemption for land rent in 15 years (according to point d, Clause 3, Article 19).
- Tax rate: applying 10% reduction for 15 years (as stipulated at Point a, Clause 1, Article 19 of Circular No.78/2014/TT-BTC by Ministry of Finance guiding the implementation of the government's Decree No.218/2013/ND-CP on 26 December 2013, detailing and guiding the implementation of the law on corporation income tax).
- Corporate Income Tax: offer an exemption in 4 years and a 50% reduction for 9 following years as stipulated at point a, Clause1, Article 20 of Circular No.78/2014/TT-BTC by Ministry of Finance guiding the implementation of the government's Decree No.218/2013/ND-CP on 26 December 2013, detailing and guiding the implementation of the law on corporation income tax).
Commitment of local authorities: facilitating investors during the implementation of project.
Investment procedures supporting and consulting agency of project.
Investment procedure is in accordance with regulation at Clause 1 Article 33 of Investment Law No. 67/2014/QH13 dated 26 November 2014 which came into effect since 1 July 2015.
Investment Promotion Centre shall support, consult in preparing dossiers for requesting for approval of investment policies for free.
For detailed information, please contact Investment Promotion Center of Daknong Province at adress: 23/3 Street, Gia Nghia town, Dak Nong province; Telephone: 02613.547.534 – Fax: 02613.548.005. Website: ipcdaknong.com.vn or www.ipc.daknong.gov.vn
Source: Investment Promotion Center of Daknong Province