- pursuant to Decision No.1992/QD-UBND, dated 09/12/2015 of People's Committee of Daknong province on promulgating the list of project calling for investment in the province in the period of 2015 -2020.
-Pursuant to Decision No.993/QD-UBND dated 08/07/2014 on approving the detailed planning of Lieng Nung Entertainment park.
The need for investment
- Exploiting the potential of locally natural landscape, simultaneously.
- Developing an integrated tourist point for various types of eco-tourism – cultrual tourism with the types of exploitation such as: hiking, camping, resort and linking to other tourism sites in the province such as Dak Glun waterfall, Luu Ly water fall, Dray Sap waterfall, the 3-waterfall site of Daray Sap, Gia Long, Trinh Nu.
-Contributing to promote tourism development in Daknong province, contributing to the restructuring of the local economy is essential.
-Developing Lieng Nung Entertainment park as a place of unique, fastinating recreation, eco-tourism to meet the needs of sightseeing, recreation of tourists in and outside the province, contributing to the overall development of the tourism industry provincially and restructuringof the local economy.
- providing effectiveness for investors when investing in the project planning area.
Location of investment and construction
Dak Nia commune, Gia Nghia town, Daknong province.
Scale of the project and the total investment
Scale: The expected area is 84.07 ha.
Total investment: VND496 billion, including budget capital and other legal capital sources.
Natural conditions, geographical location
-Gia Nghia Town is the center of politics, economy, culture, society of Daknong province, plays the role as focus point in commercial, service activities, trading center of Daknong.
-The climate is tropical monsoon, there are 2 obviously wet and dry seasons; the rainy season is from April to October, the dry season is from November to March of the next year. The average rainfall is 1800-2000 mm/year. The average temperature in year is 22.30C.
- Annual average of humidity: 80%.
-Altitude above sea level is 580-620 m.
- 270 km from Ho Chi Minh city, 135 km from Buon Ma Thuot city.
Description of landscape:
Lieng Nung waterfall is located in N'Jrieng Village, Dak Nia commune, Gia Nghia town, Daknong, distance to Gia Nghia town – Daknong is approximatedly 10 km along Highway 28 to the Direction to Lam Dong province. Waterfall has a height of about 30m compared to the stream bed, upstream of the waterfall is Dak Nia lake derived from Dak Tih River, tributary of the Dong Nai River. Dak Nia lake is about 12 ha wide. The surrounding of the waterfall is the villages of ethnic M'nong and Ma living with cultural traditions, diversified and rich customs, suitable for implementing eco tours, exploiting cultural identity, indigenous ethnic minorities.
Several reference information when performing project
- The origin of the land: managed by the State.
-The status of the land of the project area: Clean
-Located in sector planning and land use plan of Gia Nghia town.
-The status of the land of the project area: Approved detailed planning project to scale of 1/2000 of Lieng Nung entertainment park.
- Most of the land has been compensated for ground clearance, favorable conditions for investors to implement the project.
-Referential land rental with the lease term to 50 years: VND15,000/m2/year.
- The urban population accounts for 67% of the population in the province of Gia Nghia town.
- The transport, electricity and water system:Transportation system has been invested to build asphalt; Electrical, water systems meet project requirements.
-Price of unskilled labour is around VND 3-5 million per month.
Economic- social efficiency and impact
The project put into operation will contribute to increasing revenue for the state budget through taxes on businesses, thereby, contributing to the development of the local economy.
Preferential policies, support and commitment of local authorities.
* About land:
- Exemption, reduction from land rent under Decree No.46/2014/ND-CP of the Government dated 15/05/2014 stipulating land rent, water surface rent: Exemption from land rent for 11 years (according to Point d, Clause 3, Article19)
* About tax:
- Tax rate: applying 10% in 15 years (according to Point a, Clause 1, Article 19 of Circular No.78/2014/TB-BTC of the Ministry of Finance guiding the implementation of Decree No.218/2013/ND-CP dated 26/12/2013 of the Government detailing and guiding the Law on corporated income tax).
- Corporated income tax: Exemption of 4 years, reduction of 50% for the next 9 years (according to Point a, Clause 1, Article 20 of Circular No 78/2014/TT-BTC of the Ministry of Finance guiding the implementation of Corporate income tax Law).
Local commitment: Creating favorable conditions for investors in the process of developing process.
Investment procedures and focal point of consultancy and support to implement the project.
- investment procedures: follow the provisions of Clause 1, Article 33, Law on Investment No 67/2014/QH13, dated 26/11/2014, the law takes effect from the date of 01/7/2015.
- Focal point of consultancy and support: Investment Promotion Centre supports, consults and makes application file for investment policy decisions for free.
For detailed information, please contact Investment Promotion Center of Daknong Province at adress: 23/3 Street, Gia Nghia town, Daknong province; Telephone: 02613.547.534 – Fax: 02613.548.005. Website: ipcdaknong.com.vn or www.ipc.daknong.gov.vn
- Infrastructure investment projects at Nhan Co 2 industrial zone (16/08/2017)
- Investment projects at hight-tech agriculture zone in some regions of Dak Nong (16/08/2017)
- Nam Nung ecological, cultural and historical tourism zone (09/08/2017)
- Private hospital (09/08/2017)
- Aquaculture, wild animal farming combined with ecotourism of Dong Nai 3 lake area. (08/08/2017)
- Lieng Nung Cultural Area (03/08/2017)
- List of projects calling for investment in agricultural and rural areas of Dak Nong province period 2015-2020 in compliance with the Decree No. 210.2013/ND-CP of the Government (25/01/2016)