Pursuant to Decision No. 1992/QD-UBND, dated 9 December 2015 of People's Committee of Dak Nong province on promulgating the list of projects calling for investment in the provinc e in the period of 2015 -2020.
The need for investment
In order to contribute to the health care of the people in Cu Jut district and neighboring districts, while reducing the load on Higher level hospitals , the construction, in vestment in Private hospital to serve the needs of the people is necessary.
Characteristics of nature – economy – society of project area
-Cu Jut District area: 720 km2 located on the National Highway 14, from the center of Buon Ma Thuot (Dak Lak) 20 km to the Southwest and Gia Nghia town 110km.
- Annual average temperature is 23.7oC.
- Annual average rainfall: 2,511 mm
- Annual average humidity: 82%.
Economic – social features:
- Economic Growth: 8.5%
- Economic structure: Agriculture – Forestry – Fishery accounts for 29%; Industry – Construction accounts for 38%; Commerce – Services accounts for 33%.
The investment objective
- Developing high- quality hospital to serve the needs of examination and treatment of people.
- Providing effectiveness for investors when investing in the project.
Location of investment and construction
Population group 8, Ea T'ling town, Cu Jut district.
Scale of the project and the total investment
- Scale: 300 beds.
- Total area: 0.8 ha. The origin of land: clean land managed by the state.
- Investment capital is expected to VND400 billion.
Several reference information when performing project
- Referential land rental with the lease term to 50 years: VND15,000/m2/year/
- Through the survey in the 03 district general hospitals (Cu Jut, Krong No, Dak Mil), Current average is 450 patients/day; 300 inpatient beds. In particular, the need for medical examination at the request were 60 patients/day and inpatient beds on request for medical examination were 60 patients/day an and inpatient bed on request were 45. At the community (outside the hospital), the number of patients seeking medical treatment upon request at private medical facilities and in Dak Lak province is quite high, an average of 100 patients/day and the number of patients who need inpatient beds was 55. Therefore, at present, in the northern region of Dak Nong province, includung 03 districts (Cu Jut, Krong No, Dak Mil), medical demand upon request is about 160 patients/day and inpatient beds on request are about 100. This demand increased on average around 20%/year.
- In addition, currently, 03 district hospitals must transfer patients to higher levels of treatment of 20 patients/day (50% of which is beyond the expetise and 50% is on request of patients). The daily amount of health insurance funds to pay for patients having health insurance cards across the province for other treatment lines (upline and outside the province) accounts fpr 50% of the total annual budget for payment of health insurance (approximately VND40 – 50 billion per year).
Economic – social efficiency and impact
The project put into operation will contribute to increasing revenues for the state budget through taxes on businesses, thereby, contributing to the development of the local economy.
Preferential policies, support and commitment of local authorities
Preferential, supporting policies
- Exemption, reduction from land rent under Decree No. 46/2014/ND-CP of the Government dated 15 May 2014 stipulating land rent, water surface rent: Exemption from land rent for 11 years (according to Point d, Clause 3, Article 19).
- Tax rate: Applying 10% in 15 years (according to Point a, Clause 1, Article 19 of Circular No. 78/2014/TT-BTC of the Ministry of Finance guiding the implementation of Decree No. 218/2013/ND-CP dated 26/12/2013 of the Government detailing and guiding the Law on Corporate income tax).
- Corporate income tax: Exemption of 4 years, reduction of 50% for the next 9 years (According to Point a, Clause 1, Article 20 of Circular No. 78/2014/TT-BTC of the Ministry of Financing guiding the implementation of Decree No. 218/2013/ND-CP dated 26 December 2013 of the Government guiding the implementation of Corporate income tax Law.
Local commitment: Creating favoriable conditions for investors in the process of developing project.
Investment procedures and focal point of consultancy and support to implement the project.
- Investment procedures: Follow the provisions of Clause 1, Article 33, Law on investment No. 67/2014/QH13, dated 26/11/2014, the law takes effect from the date of 01 July 2015.
- Focal point of consultancy and support: Investment Promotion Centre supports, consults and make application file for investment policy decision for free.
For detailed information, please contact Investment Promotion Center of Daknong Province at adress: 23/3 Street, Gia Nghia town, Dak Nong province; Telephone: 02613.547.534 – Fax: 02613.548.005. Website: ipcdaknong.com.vn or www.ipc.daknong.gov.vn
According to the Investment Promotion Center of Dak Nong Province
- Infrastructure investment projects at Nhan Co 2 industrial zone (16/08/2017)
- Investment projects at hight-tech agriculture zone in some regions of Dak Nong (16/08/2017)
- Nam Nung ecological, cultural and historical tourism zone (09/08/2017)
- Private hospital (09/08/2017)
- Aquaculture, wild animal farming combined with ecotourism of Dong Nai 3 lake area. (08/08/2017)
- Lieng Nung Cultural Area (03/08/2017)
- List of projects calling for investment in agricultural and rural areas of Dak Nong province period 2015-2020 in compliance with the Decree No. 210.2013/ND-CP of the Government (25/01/2016)