Pursuant to Decision No. 1992/QD-UBND, dated 9 December 2015 of People's Committee of Daknong province on promulgating the list of projects calling for investment in the province in the period of 2015-2020.
Pursuant to Decision No.1802/QD-UBND dated 11 November, 2015 by Dak Nong People's Committee on approval of planning estimation for the section 1/2000 belonging to supporting area of Nhan Co Industrial Zone in Dak Nong province.
The necessity for investment
It's factual demands of Nhan Co Alumina Plant with adjusted investment capital approved at VND16,822 billion which has been constructed. This plant will be finished by the end of 2016 with the initial capacity of 650,000 tons per year and will be increased by 1.2 million tonnes per year by 2020.
Aluminium Electrolysis Plant has more than VND15,000 billion proposed investment capital with the capacity of 450,000 tonnes per year.
Develop aluminum electrolysis industry, sponge iron, and manufacturing industry of aluminum value chain from bauxite; develop supporting industrial lines for bauxite-alumina-aluminum industrial development; try to build Dak Nong becoming a large manufacturing and colored metallurgy industrial centre of the country within 15 to 20 coming years.
From the aboved facts, Dak Nong will have more chances to attract investment in supporting projects of bauxite and aluminum, as well as the chances for investment in infrastructure development for bauxite and aluminum supporting area.
Invest in infrastructure of Nhan Co 2 Industrial zone to prepare for the development of supporting industrial lines for bauxite-alumina-aluminum products after their initial production with the target of multi-industry, multi-scale, modern and environmentally friendly.
Link economic sectors to support industrial development effectively, stably, and sustainably.
Bringprofit to investors who invest in the planned areas of the project.
Location for investment and construction
Location: Hamlet 4, 12, Nhan Co Commune, Dak R'lap district, Dak Nong province, being adjacent to springs and farming land to the North; adjacent to farming land (railway under the general planning of Gia Nghia town) to the South; adjacent to 500KV power station and 220KV electric line system to the East; adjacent to Alumin Plant (Nhan Co Industrial Zone) the the West.
Scale and total investment of the project
The estimated area: 300 ha (Period 2015 -2020) belonging to planning area of supporting industry sector for Bauxite, alumina (900-1000 ha). The land managed by local people accounts for 100%.
Total investment capital: VND900 billion.
Sources of investment capital: Capital of enterprises.
Dak R'lap has general characteristics of tropical monsoon climate. There are two distinct seasons in a year. The rainy season lasts from April to the end of October and the dry season begins from November to the end of next March. The average annual rainfall is 2,300 – 2,400 mm.
Annual average temperature: 230C
Annual average humidity: 82%
Height above sea level: 700m.
Other reference information for the implementation of project
Located in planning area of supporting industrial sector of the province.
Land state: Land for perennial plants cultivation and non-agricultural land.
Form of land use: land allocation by collecting the land use fee or land lease.
Price of land lease refering to lease period of 50 years: about VND 16,000m2/year. Price for compensation is estimated of about VND80,000/m2
Estimated wage for unskilled labors: VND3,000,000 – 5,000,000/month.
Overview of bauxite in Dak Nong
Bauxite has a great reserve in Southestern Asia, mainly found in Gia Nghia town, and many district such as Dak G'long, Dak R'lap, Dak Song, Tuy Duc with the estimated reserve and exploiting reserve are 3.4 billion tonnes and 2.6 billion tons, respectively. AI2O3 content from 35% to 40% which was approved by Prime Minister at the Decision No.167/2007/QD-TTg dated 1 November 2007 on approval, planning, allocation for exploration, mining, processing and using bauxite, period 2007 – 2015 and being considered through 2025; total odd planned area of Nhan Co bauxite reserve serving for Nhan Co alumina Plant is 2,864 ha; raw ore and pure ore are 43.668 million tonnes and 20 million tonnes, respectively, which equals average mining volumes per hectare of 15,247.21 tonnes of raw ore and 6,983 tonnes of pure ore.
Socio-economic effects and impacts
Once the project comes into operation, it will increase the revenues for the State budget through tax paid by enterprises and contribute to the local economic development.
Incentive and supporting policies as well as commitments of local authorities.
- Exemption or reduction of land rent as stipulated in Decree No.46/2014/ND-CP, dated 15 May 2014 by the Government on regulation of land rent and water surface rent: also offer an exemption for leasing period (according to Point a, Clause 1, Article 19)
- Tax rate: offer a 10% reduction for 15 years (as stipulated at Point a, Clause 1, Article 19 of Circular No.78/2014/TT-BTC by Ministry of Finance guiding the implementation of the government's Decree No.218/2013/ND-CP on 26 December 2013, detailing and guiding the implementation of the law on corporation income tax).
- Corporate Income Tax: offer an exemption in 4 years and a 50% reduction for 9 following years as stipulated at point a, Clause1, Article 20 of Circular No.78/2014/TT-BTC by Ministry of Finance guiding the implementation of the government's Decree No.218/2013/ND-CP on 26 December 2013, detailing and guiding the implementation of the law on corporation income tax).
Commitments of local authorities: Facilitate investors during the implementation of project.
Investment procedures and supporting and consulting agency of project
Investment procedures are in accordance with regulations at Clause 1, Article 33 of Investment Law No.67/2014/QH13, dated 26 November 2014 which came into effect since 1 July 2015.
Investment Promotion Centre shall support, consult and prepare dossiers of request for investment policies approval for free.
For detailed information, please contact Investment Promotion Center of Daknong Province at adress: 23/3 Street, Gia Nghia town, Dak Nong province; Telephone: 02613.547.534 – Fax: 02613.548.005. Website: ipcdaknong.com.vn or www.ipc.daknong.gov.vn
According to the Investment Promotion Center of Dak Nong Province
- Infrastructure investment projects at Nhan Co 2 industrial zone (16/08/2017)
- Investment projects at hight-tech agriculture zone in some regions of Dak Nong (16/08/2017)
- Nam Nung ecological, cultural and historical tourism zone (09/08/2017)
- Private hospital (09/08/2017)
- Aquaculture, wild animal farming combined with ecotourism of Dong Nai 3 lake area. (08/08/2017)
- Lieng Nung Cultural Area (03/08/2017)
- List of projects calling for investment in agricultural and rural areas of Dak Nong province period 2015-2020 in compliance with the Decree No. 210.2013/ND-CP of the Government (25/01/2016)