Pursuant to Decision No. 1992/QD-UBND, dated 9 December 2015 of People's Committee of Daknong province on promulgating the list of projects calling for investment in the province in the period of 2015-2020.
The need for investment
- Stemming from the need to call for investment of Dak G'Long district and advantages of developing tourism industry and the fact that large water surface has yet to be exploited effectively.
- To provide aquatic products of high economic value, especially cold-water fish, to meet the needs of seadfood of the local and the neighboring district, leading up to building the brand image for the district to serve the needs of domestic consumption and export.
- In the district of Dak G'long, there is no ecotourism model combined with farms and aquaculture; this project also aims to facilitate local people in terms of jobs, scientific and technical guidance and offtake agreements for people in the project area.
- implementing aquaculture and wild animal farming combined with eco-tourism with a view to exploit the potential and advantages of locality to serve visitors.
- bringing about effectiveness for investors when investing in the project.
Location of investment and construction
Dak Gl'ong district, Daknong province
Scale of the project and the total investment
Scale: The area is expected to 200 ha (more than 80% of which is water surface area)
Toatal investment: VND 100 billion
Investment form: 100% of the corporate capital.
Natural features, geographical location of the project area.
- The climate of Ta Dung natural reserve is tropical monsoon, affected by Southwest monsoon with nature of the climate of humid tropical highlands. There are 2 distinct seasons in year: rainy and dry seasons, the rainy season is from April to October, the dry seaon is from November to March of the next year.
-Annual average rainfall is 2,500 mm; the lowest rainfall is 12 mm.
- Annual average of humidity is 85%
-Altitude above sea level is 600 – 1,900 m.
Several reference information when performing project:
-The origin of land and water surface: Managed by the Management board of Dong Nai 3 hydropower plant.
- Status of the land: currently used for long-term and short-term industrial crops and cultivated by the people, the water surface is managed by the Management Board of Dong Nai 3 hydropower plant.
- Referental land rent with the lease term to 50 years, VND15,000/m2/year.
- The heart of Dong Nai 3 hydropower reservoir has a water surface area of over 5,000 hectares with many small hidden bays facilitating fish cage culture.
- There are many beautiful natural landscapes such as the Ta Dung primeval forest. The investment in small-scale tourism, combined with aquaculture is capable of efficient exploitation.
- Traffic system: the national Highway 28 passes through, providing convenient transportation.
- price of unskilled labor is around VND3- 5 million per month.
Economic – social efficiency and impact.
The project once put into operation will contribute to increasing revenues for the state budget through taxes on business, thereby, contributing to the development of the local economy.
Preferential policies, support and commitment of local authorities:
Exemption, reduction from land rent under Decree No. 46/2014/ND-CP of the Government dated 15 May 2014 stipulating land rent, water surface rent: Exemption for the whole period of lease. (According to Point a, Clause 1, Article 19)
Tax rate: Applying 10% in 15 years (according to Point a, Clause 1, Article19 of Circular No. 78/2014/TT-BTT of the Ministry of Finance guiding the implementation of Decree No.218/2013/ND-CP dated 26 December2013 of the Government detailing and guiding the implementation of Corporate income tax Law).
Creating favorable conditions for investors in the process of developing project.
Investment procedures and focal agency for consultancy and support to implement the project.
- Investment procedures: Follow the provision of Clause 1, Article 33, Law on Investment No. 67/2014/QH13, dated 26 December 2014, the Law takes effect from 1 July 2015.
- For local agency of consultancy and support: Investment Promotion Centre supports, consults and helps invetstors make application file for investment policy decision for free.
For detailed information, please contact Investment Promotion Center of Daknong Province at adress: 23/3 Street, Gia Nghia town, Daknong province; Telephone: 02613.547.534 – Fax: 02613.548.005. Website: ipcdaknong.com.vn or www.ipc.daknong.gov.vn
According to the Investment Promotion Center of Daknong province